Clickable Automotive 12 Month Warranty
12 month coverage
Replacement exchange for defective parts</li>
Quick and easy claims process
Local support with knowledgeable staff
Coverage for standard shipping costs within Australia
Customer service, quality products, and a reasonable pricing philosophy are at the core of everything we do here at Clickable Automotive. Although we offer some of the highest quality products available, despite our best efforts, issues can arise from time-to-time. If something goes wrong, we have systems in place to help sort the problem quickly and efficiently for you.
If you suspect a problem with any product you have purchased from us, we simply ask that we be contacted as soon as possible so that we can provide timely support. A replacement or refund will be provided within the terms of our warranty agreement, if required. We might also ask for some follow-up information or to check something with the product or its installation, as minor issues can often be fixed quickly and easily.
To help us provide the best support to you, please provide:
Your invoice number, order number, or date of purchase
The VIN from your car
All part numbers from the product directly or it’s packaging
When the product was fitted and by whom
A detailed explanation of the problem and when it began
Any photos you can provide of the issue itself can often be helpful
You can contact us directly by clicking here
Please note that we’re unable to finalise any warranty claims until the suspected faulty product has arrived back to us for inspection and testing.
If you need an urgent replacement, we recommend reordering the product through our online store. We will refund the purchase price of the replacement product once we have received the faulty item at our premises and deemed that the fault is within the terms of our warranty agreement. Our warranty support team can provide you with the means to send the faulty product back to us.
Some things our warranty does not cover:
Compensation for labour costs, towing, or for materials such as coolant or oils
Reimbursement if you choose to repair the product or source a replacement elsewhere
Products that have been fitted to vehicles that we have not specifically recommended
Products that have been modified in any way or used for a purpose that is not recommended by the manufacturer
Products that have been mishandled, or which have failed due to poor workmanship during installation
Change-of-mind returns or requests for an alternative product or brand
Express shipping costs
Reimbursement for any shipping service not provided by us
By purchasing from Clickable Automotive you acknowledge that you have read and understood the information above, including our full terms and conditions below:
- The warranty is voluntarily provided by Clickable Automotive Pty Ltd (“Clickable Automotive”), and only applies to products sold directly by Clickable Automotive. The warranty is offered additionally to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
- The warranty is only valid for products sold and shipped within Australia, and are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. All parties agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- The warranty is valid to the purchaser named on the invoice, and is non-transferrable.
- All products that are sold as ‘Clearance’ items are exempt from the warranty, unless expressly stated.
- The warranty begins on the date that the product is despatched by Clickable Automotive, and is valid for a period of 12 months thereafter.
- Clickable Automotive is not responsible for consequential, incidental, and contingent damages or costs of any kind, including materials, labour, or towing fees, that have been incurred directly or indirectly due to the failure of a product purchased from Clickable Automotive.
- The warranty will only be upheld where the product was fitted to the makes and models specified by Clickable Automotive for that product, including any specific fitment advice pertaining to each model listed, and accessed using the ‘Quick Finder’ information system on the webstore.
- The warranty will not cover products that have been fitted to vehicles that have been modified in a way that could impact the operation of the product.
- The warranty will not cover products that have been fitted for use off-road (including racing tracks), or to vehicles used outside of usual and reasonable road use.
- Where the issue can be reasonably traced to the failure of another component that the product relies on for its operation, the warranty will be void.
- The warranty is only valid for products that have been installed, maintained, and operated correctly and in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications. Clickable Automotive accepts no responsibility for providing this information.
- The warranty will not be upheld where damage or defects to the product have been caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid, incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, power supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs, use of defective or incompatible accessories, corrosive conditions, vehicle accident, or introduction of an insect, vermin, or other foreign body.
- The warranty will not apply to product defects caused by normal wear and tear that occur with reasonable usage.
- All part numbers provided by Clickable Automotive are for reference only and do not constitute guarantees in relation to fitment or warranty.
- Clickable Automotive reserves it right to either provide a replacement, refund, or store credit in the circumstance where a warranty claim is accepted.
- Clickable Automotive will voluntarily pay for standard shipping costs within Australia when a warranty claim has been accepted, but cannot pay for, nor reimburse any express shipping costs. In the circumstance where an express shipping option has been selected by the customer, Clickable Automotive will not reimburse the customer for equivalent costs of standard shipping.
- Any loss or damage to the product during transit will remain the responsibility of the customer up until it is received by Clickable Automotive, including circumstances where Clickable Automotive has provided the means for shipping.
- If a customer requests a replacement part urgently, Clickable Automotive may ask for a deposit for the full cost of the part, refundable upon safe receipt of the faulty part.
- Clickable Automotive may request additional information, such as photos or the Vehicle Identification Number of the vehicle that the product was fitted to, or other any requests that may pertain to the warranty process. Warranty acceptance may rely on the compliance of directives given during the claims process.
- Clickable Automotive may later deny a warranty claim and seek financial reimbursement after a warranty has been initially accepted in good faith, in the circumstance where fraudulent activity is suspected or false information has been supplied during the claims process.
- Clickable Automotive will not uphold any other warranty offered by the manufacturer of a product sold by Clickable Automotive.
- Clickable Automotive reserves the right to request a professional diagnosis by a qualified mechanic or specialist of its choosing to support the warranty claim. Clickable Automotive is not liable for any costs incurred.
- If a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided to the customer, the faulty product becomes the property of Clickable Automotive and must be returned by mail or courier within 30 days. If the faulty product is not received, costs may be sought by Clickable Automotive.
- Clickable Automotive reserves its right to make determinations relating to whether a product is or is not fit for purpose.
- If a warranty claim is not accepted by Clickable Automotive, the customer is liable for any and all costs associated in the shipping of the product.